A Text About Me and Some Evaluation About It - English Task

Text Writer :   I*** V***** H**** (19020*****)
I’m I*** V***** H****. You can call me I*** or I*** V***. I’m a muslim. I was born in P*****, January **, 20**. And now, I’m 19 years old. I’m from a simple family. I’m the last of two siblings and I have an older brother. I study at the State Islamic Institute of P*****, I majored in Arabic.
I’m a introvert girl. I fill my energy when I’m alone. I feel a bit uncomfortable when in a crowd of people. I am also an overthink person, but I always try to stay normal. Usually people judge me as a quiet girl. That's true, but if I'm with people who are close to me, I can be a very fussy person.
I love listening to the Quran. Because one of the tips to get peace of mind and heart is through the Qur'an. My favorite reciters are Muhammad al-Naqeeb, Ziyad Patel, Shaykh Maher Al-Mu'aiqly, Shaykh Abdurrahman al-Ossy, Shaykh Yasser al-Dossary, Shaykh Abdurrahman as-Sudays, Islam Sobhi, Zain Abu Kautsar, Bara Masoud, and Fadli Abdullah.
My goal is working at home. I want to work as a writer and have my own website. I have big dreams to be able to master Arabic and other sciences. I also had a great desire to be able to live in the city of the Prophet Muhammad , Medina An Nabawiyyah. I want to study there and be able to enjoy worship at the Prophet's Mosque.

¨        Question:
1.         What is my name?
2.         Where and when was I born?
3.         What are the characters that I have?
4.         What is my hobby and why do I like to do it?
5.         What is one of my goals that I want to achieve?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Dream - English Homework