Contoh Article Past Continous Tense


I**** V******* H*****
NIM. 19********
PBA II B
PAST CONTINOUS TENSE
Article Title  : “My Experience Writing a Story For a Newspaper”
By                 :  Thomasina Dinehdeal
On the first day of the program I was scared because I didn’t know what kind of news piece I was going to write about. We went to a meeting with a lady named Jeannine Relly who showed us an article on “Why So Few American Indians Earn Ph.D.’s, and What Colleges Can Do About It”. So, I figured I should do a news article on the challenges Native American students face. I was also nervous because I didn’t know who my sources were going to be and I didn’t know how to approach them. I had to get it over with, so I called my first source. and it turns It turned out that she is also from the same tribe as I was from. So I wasn’t nervous at all. All my sources that I approached were all Native American so I was comfortable at approaching them.
On the second news article, I decided to write a piece on culture shock on campus. I decided to do this article because I saw a lot of international students on campus while I was walking around. While we were on dinner break, I went to go meet up with my friend and I saw two Asian people sitting at this table. I tried to act casual sitting and looking at my phone while I was trying to think of a way to approach them and at the same time my heart was pounding. I forced myself to get up and approached them and on the way there I was talking to myself saying, "what are you doing?" Because I don’t go up to a random person on the street and start a conversation. I got to the table and asked where they were from and they both said China. This made me really nervous, and I started stuttering while I was asking them questions. It was a really exciting because that was my first time talking to people who came from China
I had to take some pictures of international students so I went out to take pictures and I saw these two men sitting at a table watching TV. The person I went with to take pictures asked where they were from and they were both from South Korea. I found them very intimidating because the person I was talking to was gorgeous and I also admire the Asian culture.
It was a really great and exciting experience for me. I got to meet and talk to new people. The most challenging part for me was introducing myself and telling them why I wanted to interview them. So overall it was an exhilarating adventure! 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Dream - English Homework

A Text About Me and Some Evaluation About It - English Task